Barnbuilders NZ is a 100% Kiwi owned company that has been building high quality buildings for over 20 years. We are a Northland based business owned by Brett and Sara Hoyle. Brett is a qualified builder with many years of building experience. Sara is in charge of the important administration side of the business.
As a family owned business we take a personal approach to building and place a firm focus on the needs of our customers. This means that all Barnbuilders NZ projects are tailored to suit our customers’ specific requirements including different cladding options, designs etc. Based in Maungaturoto, Barnbuilders NZ covers the Rodney, Kaipara and Whangarei Districts and has even stretched into the Far North at times.
All the buildings and dwellings we construct come with comprehensive guarantees and are built according to the New Zealand Building Code. Because we deal with local companies and suppliers you will get prompt and responsive after sales service if you ever need it. At Barnbuilders NZ our connection with you doesn’t stop after the build. We take great pride in developing lasting relationships with our clients and are there to help you any time you need us.
The Barn Builders NZ Process
- We meet with you to find out your needs – what are you wanting from your building?
- We visit your site. This allows us to make recommendations and, most importantly, ascertain what type of building will suit your site and deliver what you need. Factors we consider include aspect, positioning, ground condition, environmental, access etc. This helps us to very accurately price your project so you can have complete confidence.
- We present you with a basic concept of your project and recommend the solution we think will best suit your needs. Sometimes there is a range of options that may suit and we go through the benefits of each so you can make an informed decision.
- We price up your project including the build package (kitset). We do not take a margin on the kitset – you purchase it direct from the supplier. This means you do not pay a contractor’s margin (as is the norm in a build project) saving you money.
- We professionally construct and project manage your build from start to finish, taking care of all aspects including the necessary consents and permits. This effectively eliminates any hassles typically associated with building. Our team of builders and subcontractors has been specially selected for professionalism and delivering a high quality end result we are proud to stand behind. You can also use your own team of subcontractors if you prefer. During your project we keep in touch with your every step of the way and you are welcome to visit the site whenever you like to see how your project is progressing.
- We deliver your finished barn style building or dwelling on time and on budget. All our products come with a full range of local guarantees for complete peace of mind. And we are only ever a phone call away if you ever need any help or advice.